Associate Position Centered Health
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated associate interested in expanding their knowledge base into Applied Kinesiology and biochemical analysis.
Centered Health offers something unique and specialised in the way we achieve health outcomes, that is, through a combination of chiropractic care, balancing the emotional, mental and spiritual states of the patient, complex homoeopathy, nutrition to support the functioning of the body and biochemical balancing to assess for toxicity, allergies, SNIPS, food intolerances, hormone disruptions and much more.
Centered Health is located in Saint Martins. We are a team of two Chiropractors and two reception staff and are very excited to welcome another associate into our team as the business continues to grow.
What’s on offer?
- Associate position with flexible working hours.
- Well established practice that is busy and continues to be fast-growing.
- Loyal client base with a large population of wellness-based patients.
- Wonderful variety of symptoms in the patients we see.
- Regular mentorship and professional training in Applied kinesiology and biochemical analysis.
- Regular support in their own health journey.
What I am looking for?
- A practitioner who is passionate about treating holistically and who is interested in the emotional, mental, spiritual, biochemical and structural elements to health.
- A great communicator who loves connecting with all sorts of people and loves engaging in their journey and how that affects their health.
- Passionate about wellbeing and making a difference.
- Positive and reliable.
- Chiropractic degree with experience preferred.
- Applied kinesiology certified or willing to do so.
- Knowledge seeker.
If you are interested in finding out more please call Amber on 021899364 or email email@example.com