An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated associate interested in expanding their knowledge base into applied kinesiology and biochemical analysis.
Centered Health offers something unique and specialised in the way we achieve health outcomes, that is, through a combination of chiropractic care, balancing the emotional, mental and spiritual states of the patient, complex homoeopathy, nutrition to support the functioning of the body and biochemical balancing to assess for toxicity, allergies, SNIPS, food intolerances, hormone disruptions and much more.
Centered Health is located within a wellness-based facility in the fastest growing suburb of Christchurch. It is a beautiful space that is shared with osteopaths, acupuncturist and massage therapists. All like-minded supportive practitioners and great inter-referrals.
What’s on offer?
- Part-time associate position with flexible working hours. (Currently part-time as space allows but opportunity if wanted to become full time in the future)
- Busy, fast-growing practice.
- Loyal client base with a large population of wellness-based patients.
- Wonderful variety of symptoms in the patients we see.
- Regular mentorship and professional training in Applied kinesiology and biochemical analysis.
- Regular support in their own health journey.
What I am looking for?
- A practitioner who is passionate about treating holistically and who is interested in the emotional, mental, spiritual, biochemical and structural elements to health.
- A great communicator who loves connecting with all sorts of people and loves engaging in their journey and how that affects their health.
- Chiropractic degree.
- Applied kinesiology certified or willing to do so.
- Knowledge seeker.
If you are interested in finding out more please call Amber on 021899364.